Thursday, August 7, 2014

Saving money and earning money from home...



   Building a financial future - Whether it's your retirement, your family's future needs or simply attaining your personal goals and getting the things you want - All starts with saving.

When we're kids some of us had our little, little piggy banks and we learned how each penny counts.

Even thought I am only 19 years old, I remember perfectly when I once bought a 9.99 € only with my launch money's change.

Sometimes from my 5€ launch I would save about 20 cents, and I would REALLY save that extra money! (Not spending it)

Until this day I still remember the face of the store shop assistant when I gave her a plastic bag full of small change coins, which she counted during more than 10 minutes.

Nowadays I do the opposite I did when I was a kid: I go to my "piggy-bank" to take money OUT, to spend the day after.

The OBVIOUS problem here is that I am always complaining about not having enough money to buy new clothes, a new cellphone or a new guitar for me to rock on.

According to that, a few weeks ago I decided to reeducate myself to get my life back in track, so in the future I can own a great car and a big dream house.



So here's some tips for you too! :

(General Rule: Keep in mind that "every penny saved is a penny earned"!)


  • Can you cut down on your utility bills? (Phone, internet) 
  • Give up expensive habits: Cut down drinking coffee, cut down on alcohol or cut down or quit smoking - It may sound scary but it will save you money and WILL have health benefits!
  • Cancel your gym membership and workout at home!
  • Sell thing you no longer need on eBay, Craigslist or by publishing photos in Facebook, earning some money.
  • Write a list before you go shopping - And stick to it!
  • Learn how to cut your own hair at home.
  • Buy everything pre-loved (second-hand).
  • Get healthy! Apples are cheaper than pizza.
More tips? Make yourself heard in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Formulário de Contacto

Name

Email *

Message *

 
X-Steel Pointer