Thursday, August 7, 2014

Another birthday, ?!

Another Birthday, another?!
            So my birthday is coming and In a few days I'll be 20 years old.

Along with with Christmas and New-years eve, It's a date I despise whenever I look at that stupid number on the calendar.

    I hate my birthday, I hate receiving gifts, I hate it when people wish me a "happy birthday!", I dislike receiving gifts and being congratulated, and most of all, I hate when they all start singing "happy birthday to you".

    It isn't that I don't like birthday parties, because even If I don't have them ,I enjoy going to my friends's, it isn't neither for not liking receiving presents at all, It's about all of the stupid symbolism it has for me.
You see, the only thing I keep thinking long before my birthday and even long after it is about all the "mistakes" I've made, and how have I wasted another year on earth with little or no evolution on my life nor personal growth, and still not enjoying life  nor valuing anything enough.
-And so, we celebrate my 20 years of a useless life! Without never getting nowhere, never accomplishing big things or virtues, without planning, preparing or caring about my future.

This day it's the living and painful reminder of how the life I was given as been nothing but wasted on a meaningless way of living...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Formulário de Contacto

Name

Email *

Message *

 
X-Steel Pointer