Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#001 - How Big It Feels To Be Small


"Tales of an Elf Bard" Is a section where I write a fantasy story, post by post, about Kharis, the teen elf. Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
#001 - How Big It Feels To Be Small
     I open my eyes and therefore, I See. 

The uprising of the Sun, one of the most beautiful blessings of the goddess.

     -New day! I welcome you with great joy!

Rested and feeling strong, I lean against a big old tree. There's an yellow bird's nest in the highest branch, and probably some eggs.


     I found great interest in some new thoughts, I got meself wondering about how the world, or better, the rest of the world, sometimes feels or sounds so distant and different from the reality I am actually in, being here in these small woods, In what it looks to be, the remote corner of the globe.



     Here where me stand, I can't truly feel the flesh-reality notion of the rest of the earth, because little is said by the folk, and even travelers, about the war, the other races, tribes, places and blessed creatures of the moon goddess.

I'm hungry, so now I'll find meself something to eat, maybe if I climb this tree...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Tales of an Elf Bard" Is a section where I write a fantasy story, post by post, about Kharis, the teen elf. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Formulário de Contacto

Name

Email *

Message *

 
X-Steel Pointer